Aaah it must be good to be Meryl Streep. Think of how many swag bags she’s received with all of her Oscar nominations. The notorious swag bag is the party favor for Oscar nominees… this year the satchel is reported to be worth a whopping $85,000!!!
Why so much? (Besides the fact businesses are clamoring for the PR) About $30,000 is travel gifts. Here are the places you may catch Sandra Bullock or Leo if she or he takes advantage of the trip offers:
1) Walking Japan. This sounds ULTRA COOL! Walk Japan is a tour company that won “One of the Best Adventure Travel Companies on Earth” by Nat Geo. Guides talk you on trekking trips through many diverse areas of Japan – you can choose which itinerary sounds great to you . A Zen experience after a week of Oscar parties. A $15,000 value.
2) A $2000 5 night stay at Koloa Landing Resort in Kauai. Supposedly the largest villas on the island with plenty of privacy for Hollywood royalty.
3) A $6850 value on a 2 day Rocky Mountaineer train trip from Vancouver to Alberta in the Canadian Rocky Mountains. Prettier than any set these actors have visited, they can enjoy gorgeous scenery while being pampered.
4) A $3,300 value for a stay at the Imanta Ocean Casa in Punta de Mita, Mexico. Anyone would be ready for her close up here…
5) A $9,000 trip to Vegas, which includes as 2 night stay at the Riviera Penthouse.. along with a lot of other tours, perks, club tickets, etc. It’s Vegas baby. You know there’s plenty to do for Hollywood high rollers. Just hate to admit it – never heard of the Riviera…. so many places, such a big world
Hope your weekend has Hollywood ending!